The company responsible for handling your data on this platform will be represented by the brand registered before IMPI Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana. If you have any questions related to the privacy of your personal data, you can contact us by email to: email@example.com or call (222) 2 88 27 58, for any questions related to the protection of your data.
As part of our data collection procedures, Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana complies with the objectives indicated in this privacy notice. It is necessary to collect the following personal data every time a purchase is made in our online store or point of sale.
- Full name of the buyer.
- Shipping address.
- Financial data to make and complete the purchase online.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- Federal taxpayer registry (if an invoice is required).
Handling of personal data.
Basic purpose of the information requested on this website or point of sale:
Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana, will manage your personal data to carry out the following basic purposes:
- To identify and register you as a user on our website www.mayeh-jewelry.com and database.
- To create your user account within our website www.mayeh-jewelry.com.
- To prove and verify your identity in accordance with internal procedures and guidelines to process a purchase on our website www.mayeh-jewelry.com or points of sale.
- To register website purchases made at www.mayeh-jewelry.com.
- To manage product delivery of purchases made through www.mayeh-jewelry.com.
- To update you about the status of your order.
- To make and complete your purchase regarding the products you wish to purchase.
- In case you request an invoice.
- In case you request item maintenance or repairs.
- To verify the information provided by you.
- For possible follow up contacts on any issue related to our products. This may include the use of various physical and electronic means of communication, including emails, telephone calls, short messages and other physical and / or electronic means of communication.
- To address and follow up on questions, complaints, comments, suggestions, clarifications, and changes.
As a general policy, Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana, does not request any sensitive information such as: religious preferences, sexual preferences, political opinions, among others. Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana, prohibits any discriminatory act or the request of any sensitive information.
Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana, manages your personal data based on your express consent, which you provide when you register your account, purchase any of our items or corporate gifts, or sign up for our newsletter.
Options and means to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data.
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending your request in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request is appropriate, our data protection team will add your information to Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana’s exclusion listing.Changes to the privacy notice.
Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete parts of this Privacy Notice at any time. In such case, Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana will inform you of the changes through the means of communication made available to you in this Privacy Notice.