Social responsibility plays an important role in our corporate identity, and as such, Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana has developed an important philanthropic approach that contributes to community strengthening.
Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana provides employment opportunities for suburban and semi-rural women in Mexico, who are by far the main breadwinners at home. We also help in the creation of new spaces for artistic expression, through association with artists and artisans who seek to keep their traditions, art, and customs alive.
By supporting and expanding opportunities for artists and artisans, these collaborations create synergies that help nurture the most beautiful and elegant art reflected in Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana designs.
To expand this project and bring to fruition the scope of this dream, Mayeh Alta Joyería Mexicana intends to build relationships with non-profit organizations in Mexico, the United States, Singapore, among other countries, to strengthen this link of community participation and corporate commitment.
Some of our community partner organizations are:
- Women Like Us
- Rotary Club International, Fresno California
- Rotary Club International, México
- Beca a un niño indígena (DIF Puebla)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Latino Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Montessori School Indianapolis
- School for the Blind Foundation
- Elizabeth Coleman Pregnancy & Adoption Services
- Friends for Life, Singapore
- Cruz Roja San Miguel de Allende